Spirooli Vegetable Slicer
There is good news that we reviewed lots of spirooli vegetable slicer and listed several best selling products here. You can easily find one right for you.
The reviews and introductions of the products are so convincing that you can trust them at all. You can find the best reviewed spirooli vegetable slicer with the most reasonable price here.
Here, you can get a better one which will last longer but without spending much time. Enjoy the selection.
Best Spirooli Vegetable Slicer Ever
The Spirooli’s sturdy suction feet hold securely to your kitchen countertop, so you can simply spin and go. Fix vegetables in place and turn the handle for instant, perfect results.
Paderno World Cuisine Vegetable SlicerThe Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel.
- “By spiraling our squash and zucchini I make our “pasta” noodles (which the kids think are real pasta and eat them!” – Monicamomof3
- “Very easy to use and clean.” – K. Cole
- “I have spiraled and noodled sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes, onions, carrots, apples, zucchini, and cucumber.” – The Real Me
It all started in 1956 when Alfred Börner, a toolmaker by profession, started the business manufacturing an onion cutter. This cutter was made of wood with four razor-sharp blades bent in such a way to make cutting onions into cubes easy work.
Spirooli Vegetable Slicer Reviews
- “Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to store.” – Topher
- “If you decide not to use the holder to slice, and just use your hands, be very careful because the blades are razor sharp.” – Katy JK
- “I use it to slice and dice potatoes, onions, tomatoes, peppers, even cabbage.” – Snarky Redhead
OXO’s very versatile V-Blade Mandoline slices fruits and vegetables with ease. Four blades and a simple height adjuster make straight slices, crinkle cuts, French fries and julienne strips in a variety of thicknesses.
- “Blades are all very sharp and its easy to clean.” – Whitesnake
- “Very quality product, plastic but great construction.” – V. M. Coniglio III
- “I gave this a 2 star rating as I haven’t tried other fruit and if it was solely based on pears, it would have been a one star..” – Art
Progressive International is your source for the widest range of functional, inventive, and fun kitchen tools and great ideas put into practice. Our in-house designers spend hours in the kitchen coming up with ways to improve on a variety of traditional tasks and tools.
- “It is sharp and easy to cut potatoes and makes french fries in a blink!!” – Eileen Case
- “I got this unit to make french fries … it will only cut potatoes 4″ or smaller … so most potatoes have to be cut 1 or 2″ shorter … and the fries are too small.” – Robert Tickell
- “You have to put a lot of pressure to get the potato to cut through the blades and I am not sure this machine will stand up to much cutting.” – S. Robinson
The folding mandoline from Progressive International allows one to slice, julienne, and garnish fruit and vegetables with one tool. It includes 3 double-sided cutting blades for 6 different cutting options: thin slice, flip for super thin julienne; medium slice, flip for thin julienne; thick slice, flip for thick julienne.
Spirooli Vegetable Slicer Reviews
- “The blades are sharp, it is easy to use, easy to clean and comes in it’s own storage case.” – Lexi
- “Just be careful, because the blades are very sharp, and it cuts fingers as well as vegetables!” – irishusa
- “I’ve sliced cucumbers, potatoes, onions, and carrots so far.” – Matthew Snyder
The Benriner Slicer is a professional piece of equipment that no chef should be without. Its sharp super high quality stainless steel blades provide a clean and sharp cut to any vegetable.
- “The finger guard is a must because the blades are very sharp.” – eli
- “It is easy to use, clean and store.” – martin
- “I worked in a professional kitchen for years, and finally decided to buy myself a mandoline; I chose to buy the same brand we used at work.” – Jennifer Lewis
Designed to make raw vegetable pastas with ease from carrots, zucchinis and the like, the Brieftons Spiral Slicer is the perfect gadget for raw foodists.
- “Very Good Idea, I would like to see it a little more durable feeling.” – Dove Davidson
- “Spiralized veggies are fun for salads and easy to eat.” – Joanna Daneman
- “Unfortunately I am simply disappointed and will be returning it for a refund.” – GSG
Add creativity and style to your meal with the Swissmar Börner V Power mandoline. It includes three inserts for ten different cuts: a 7mm blade, 3-1/2mm blade, and a thick/thin insert for meat, allowing the V Power to julienne, shred, cube, and create French fries.
- “Easy to clean and easy to use. ” – KGee62
- “Built well for a plastic product, very sharp, everything that I’ve expected and hoped for.” – Rochan
- “Would suggest that you order GF BladeX5 57100 Classic Cut & Slash Resistant Gloves to use with it, though, as the Mandoline blade is very sharp.” – Angelique
This fast and easy French Fry Cutter uniformly cuts regular and large fries up to 3.5-in. long to ensure even cooking.
- “It is very sturdy.” – Patricia Kadban
- “It is perfect for cutting French fries.” – b j hart
- “Its cuts regular size fries and steak cut fries.” – Traciej
Bookmark & Share