Cheese Slicer Wire
If you have no idea what the best cheese slicer wire is, I will be glad to give you the answer.
These cheese slicer wire are perfect for any needs. They absolutely worth every penny you spend. Trust me; you will experience an unforgettable and easy shopping here.
Please read our page carefully and find one you need. Happy shopping!
Best Price Cheese Slicer Wire
Cast Aluminum Cheese Slicer, 5” Width 5/8” Diameter Stainless Steel Wire.
- “Very good slicer.” – Lori E
- “Replaced an old, anodized aluminum slicer with this one and its like moving up to a luxury car from an economy one!” – Linda in Ohio
- “This is one of the best quality products I have seen in a while.” – Digichip
This party perfect Beechwood Cheese Slicer/Server Tray has a convenient recessed cracker well for entertaining. The stainless steel cutting wire sinks easily into even the hardest cheese to guarantee a perfect slice, thick or thin, every time.
- “The serving tray is large enough to put out an array of cheese and crackers.” – Andrew
- “A very nice product that appears well made.” – Margie Glover
- “I purchased this as a Christmas present for some friends and they love it.” – K. Boyle
Great for hard and even semi-hard cheeses, this wire cheese slicer by Oxo Good Grips cuts cheese thinner than knives can and without the added pressure on your hands.
- “First the wire stretched, then finally it snapped.” – M Ricks
- “You can’t replace this wire.” – HighExpectations
- “Who knew it would only last 3 months before the wire broke.” – Albert R. Mcmeen
Set of 4 Slicer Wires for the RSVP Grey Marble Cheese Slicer (GRY-5)
- “Don’t order over the internet again.” – Charles Weirich
- “Thank you for a great picture & measurement!” – Cheryl M
- “The wires did not fit.” – jay evans
The RSVP Marble Cheese Slicer helps keep cheese cool while the durable stainless steel wire cuts either hard or soft cheese. Rubber feet protect your countertop or table.
- “The cutting board is obviously easy to clean and comes with an extra wire if the one that comes installed breaks in the future.” – Jim H
- “This marble cheese slicer works well right out of the box.” – Deborah Rogers
- “This slicer works very nicely on soft and hard cheeses.” – K French
Slicing cheese just got easier with the OXO Good Grips Wire Cheese Slicer with Replaceable Wires. The stainless steel wire is easy to load and is tightened into place with the convenient tensioning wheel.
- “The plastic tensioner wheel broke the first time she tried to use it.” – J. Anderson
- “Turning the spiral gear with your thumb moves the track and tightens the wire.” – Clifford Zimmerman
- “If you don’t get the tilt angle correct, you can have some very thick, (or thin) slices.” – Jack Haney
View largerView largerMarble Cheese SlicerThis attractive white marble cheese slicer from Fox Run is perfect for slicing both hard and soft cheeses. The cheese slicer comes with two replacement wires.
- “Works great, very sturdy.” – jsb211
- “It comes with extra wires, which is a nice bonus.” – JBB
- “Works well, easy to cut our blocks of cheese.” – wisconsinite
Trademark Toolsâ¢ Fully Adjustable Folding Guest Bed with Hea – Looking for a quick and easy way to accommodate for guests staying over? This guest bed is just enough and folds up to be slimmer than 6 inches to easily slide under most beds.
Ideal kitchen accessory in a stainless steel design.
- “We cut three pieces before the wire broke and we have been unsuccessful at meeting the challenge of replacing the wire.” – Jenn’s Mom
- “It doesn’t seem that the securing bead is a good design.” – keith ferrell
- “We contacted the manufacturer who couldn’t fix or explain the problem.” – C. E. Cesare
Black marble cheese slicer. beautiful black marble cutting board and steel cutting wires. 8 by 5-Inch board.
Cheese Slicer Wire Reviews
- “It looks great, and it’s very well built.” – Rachel J.
- “Makes slicing cheese so much easier than with a knife.” – J. Kissell
- “There is no way you can cut anything even remotely close to straight, because it has at least 1/8 inch play in it.” – Tom Good
Thanks For Stopping By!
Save this list of cheese slicer wire, and don’t forget to share it with friends.